Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker



Our Friendships
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
If one day you feel like crying
Call me
I don't promise you that
I will make you laugh
But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away
Don't be afraid to call me
I don't promise to ask you to stop
But I can run with you

If one day you don't want to listen to anybody
Call me and..
I promise to be very quiet

But...

If one day you call and there is no answer...
Come fast to see me..
Perhaps I need you..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


2 Comments:

At December 12, 2007 at 5:56 AM, Blogger Me said...

Mbok, makasih ya dah bersedia tuk "lari' bersamaku, "menangis" bersamaku. Anyway, apakah dirimu sekarang sedang membutuhkanku?
*ani lagi nggombalin simbok*
hope u r fine...

 
At December 13, 2007 at 7:25 AM, Blogger `.¨☆¨geLLy¨☆¨.´ said...

i am very lucky a have friend like you mbok..^^O^^you hv made me rich by giving me the gift of a hope,by being there when i needed a friend and i am thanksfull 4 ur friendship everyday..i send big hug from here..^^O^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home